April 16, 2018 - Marketdata has created a new division: Pinnacle Consulting Services. Pinnacle is a network of companies and people with specific skill-sets that span a wide variety of capabilities and markets. Over the past 30 years, Marketdata has developed relationships with other consultants that complement its market research. Now, we're bringing them to you. Only the highest-quality.
Pinnacle -- when it positively, absolutely has to be done right, on time, and within your budget!
- One-stop shopping for custom consulting - save time searching for specialists
- Curated services -- Clients matched to companies that are the best fit for you
- Free project proposals
- Proven consultants with established, quality track records
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
Contact John LaRosa at Pinnacle first. Discuss your project. He will then determine which, if any, of the consultants in our network can help, and refer you directly to them to obtain a FREE project proposal. If you come to an agreement, you work with that company directly.
Consultants in our network, other than Marketdata, include: an ad agency, digital marketing specialists, marketing strategy and communications consultants, a motivational speaker, a retail logistics consultant, 2 medical weight loss program consultants, a personal development/self-help consultant-- 8 specialists and counting.
Our Network Capabilities:
- Market research: market & industry studies, niche and emerging markets (market potential, competitor analyses, forecasting, operating ratios, mail, phone and online surveys)
- Marketing strategy
- Digital marketing and analysis, content marketing
- Advertising campaigns (online, offline) – media buying/planning, content development, sponsor and agency account management, reporting, discrepancy resolution, billing, campaign setup in ad server including testing, troubleshooting, pacing/performance optimization
- Email marketing and list building: account set-up and campaigns, sponsored emails, automated email programs, newsletters, surveys, marketing promotions), template testing across email platforms
- Public relations & marketing communications: press releases, sponsorships
- Social media development: Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, blogs
- Websites creation and monetization, Website analytics
- SEO -search engine optimization
- SEM – Search engine marketing: pay per click campaigns (reporting and analysis of website traffic by source, visitor trends over time)
- Motivational speaking: speech development and speaker promotion
- Setting up and running medical weight loss programs for MDs, Nurses, and entrepreneurs: staffing, IT platforms, metrics, marketing, protocols
- Business plans: creation and critique of
- Retail food products distribution and vendor contracts
- Joint venture deals, rev share programs, affiliate programs development.
We can help small businesses, start-ups, entrepreneurs, Fortune 500 companies, trade associations, government agencies, ad agencies, other consultants, non-profits and more.
- You need to establish a social media presence, and want to know whether to use Facebook, LinkedIn, or some other platform, what content to produce, how to advertise, and use these accounts to produce sales leads.
- You need to establish a system to grow your email list and leverage it.
- You need to assess the market potential for a new product or service.
- You need to keep tabs on your competition.
- You need to build your brand, from scratch.
- You need to form partnerships with other companies to increase your exposure and build revenues.
If you need help, contact Pinnacle first. Call John LaRosa, at: 813-971-8080 for a free consultation to discuss your needs, or email him at: firstname.lastname@example.org.