Custom Market Research Services & Consulting
Sometimes, our market studies, while comprehensive, don't get into the detail you need for your particular market niche, city or region. Sometimes, you have a NEW product or service that's untested, yet you need to estimate market potential. This is where we can be your marketing consultant, drawing upon 30 years experience in a wide variety of industries. All information is kept totally confidential and we'll sign your non-disclosure agreement. We've helped many companies and entrepreneurs get started.
This on-demand service is for those who need very specialized information, generally not covered or beyond the scope of our off-the-shelf national market studies. The service costs $100-150 per research hour (plus any printing, postage, other admin. expenses) and we submit a FREE project proposal to you after you tell us exactly what you need, your time and budget constraints. Most projects require 2-4 weeks to complete.
We'll perform customized mail surveys (and work with you to design the questionnaire), or phone surveys. We do database searches and can obtain competitor literature for you. References from satisfied clients are available. There's very little business/market/competitor information that we can't find.
Meeting Planners: Book John LaRosa for Your Keynote or Industry Meeting
Sample Video for John LaRosa
(Call for rates: 45 min. speeches, 1/2-day workshops, etc.)
Mr. LaRosa has experience in a wide range of industries. His no-nonsense, common sense, get down to business approach is refreshing, and his insights are invaluable. If you want your company to gain new insights, uncover untapped markets, or just think outside the box, then Mr. LaRosa can help.
Mr. LaRosa holds numerous conference calls with Wall Street and stock analysts, he critiques and advises start-up companies with new product launches, business plans and marketing plans.
His specialties include the weight loss and self-improvement markets, but he can cover the following topics:
* the weight loss market (case studies of what has worked/not worked for companies, how/why MDs should add a medical weight loss program to their practice, dieter demographics/preferences, market trends, potential of anti-obesity drugs, weight loss franchise pros and cons, the meal replacements market, weight loss counseling as a career, the effect of and opportunities presented by Obamacare
* why market research is important for start-ups and entrepreneurs, for business plans, due diligence, corroborating or knocking down wild ass guesses about ,market potential
* the nature and status of the self-improvement market, size, sub-markets
* scams and frauds in the self-improvement market - what consumers should be aware of
* the status of personal coaching
* the status of the live seminars business
* the making of a self-improvement guru - multiple products/services and distribution channels and partners/affiliates
* monetizing a websites' traffic via ad networks, affiliate programs, opt-in mail list rentals, subscriptions and product sales
* the use of free and low-cost government and trade association information
* why stock analysts miss 50% of the real story in most equity research reports, how to find and incorporate qualitative data in their analyses.
* service sectors ripe for investment - 5 case studies
* the medical foods market, status and nature
* How to enter the self-improvement market and become a successful expert
* online coaching and "mastery courses", why they are expensive, overrated and too complicated for the average person.
* scam nation - the scam economy: how the current economy is flooded with Ponzi schemes, poor franchises, identity theft, payday loans, multi-level marketers, email and charity scams, fraudulent tax return filing, rent-to-own stores, car title loans, for-profit online universities, online "master" courses, and more - why it's happening: the vacuum of too few "honest" jobs and preying on the elderly
Teleconference Calls With John LaRosa, B.S., MBA
Pick his brains for an hour with questions about your company strategy, industry trends and outlook, and gain new perspectives - $199 per hour
In-person Consulting With John LaRosa
Mr. LaRosa will come to your company, interview your staff and meet with management, analyze your operations and marketing plan, and suggest actions to boost your growth and stand out from the competition - $2,000 per day, plus travel and lodging expenses.
Call us. How can we help you? 813-971-8080
Medical Weight Loss Consulting Package
NEW: Attention Physicians - Thinking About Adding A Medical Weight Loss Program To Your Practice? We Can Help.
Marketdata has been tracking this development for years. MDs today have several choices:
1) buy a franchise for $150,000-$400,000 and pay ongoing royalties,
2) buy a license to use a company's model and brand name, or
3) start your own program, with more flexibility, a variety of diet plans, for a low one-time consulting fee, with NO royalties. Which option would YOU choose?
Marketdata has a relationship with an experienced medical weight loss consultant, whose company has operated several medical weight loss clinics for years. His one-time fee is $20,000 for 10 days of in-person training and set-up at YOUR office. Plus a detailed "how to" operations manual, ongoing support, and the ability for your staff to shadow a working clinic. This is soup-to-nuts business training and materials. A rare few offer this type of training nationwide.
Programs involve safely using FDA approved medications along with 30+ different customizable diets and exercise plans. Add to that, Low T protocols for men and BHRT protocols for women and a full complement of injectable medications, HCG, vitamin combinations, private labeled nutraceuticals, protein products -- all the resources you need for your new venture.
This firm has trained 25 groups in 22 States who have now opened 31 locations. Trainees' backgrounds include: Aesthetics, Anesthesiology, Chiprotractor, Consierge, Dietitian, ER, Family Practice, Hospitalist, General Surgery, Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, OB/GYN, Orthopedist, Nurse Practitioner, Pain Management and Urology.
Provider & Owner Training Included:
- One on One Practice Owner Personalized Training Session
- Provider Training Course and Shadowing at clinic locations
- Case Scenario Analysis
- Medical Protocol Training Sessions
- Medical Protocol Manual
- Pharmaceutical use Protocol and Training
- Cloud Based EMR with Proprietary Weight Loss/BHRT/Low-T Templates
- Cloud Based Prescription Dispensing and Ordering
- Full HIPAA/OSHA Compliance Training
- Physician Dispensing Pharmacy/DEA Compliance/Injectables
- National Negotiated Vendor Pricing
- Marketing and Public Relations Assistance
- Customizable Advertising/Advertising Campaigns/Materials/Paid Search
- Advertising Manual
- Floor Plan Design
- Insurance Billing
- Strategic Planning
Practice Administration Training Provided:
- One on One Personalized Training Days at a clinic for your admin team
- Practice Manager Shadowing
- Practice Manager Manual
- 300+ Page Operations Manual
- Customizable Employee Manual
- Hiring Assistance
- Front Office - Daily Operational Procedures
- Back Office - Daily Operation Procedures
- OSHA/HIPAA Training
- Operations Forms in modifiable formats
- Phone Protocols / Patient Interaction Training
- Accounting and Billing
Optional direct to consumer lab testing and hormone replacement therapy services also available.
100% Financing Available up to 120 Months
Sound Interesting? Contact John LaRosa at Marketdata, at: 813-971-8080, or email: email@example.com and we'll refer you to our consulting contact.
New Business Analysis Service
|"The services Marketdata provided went far beyond what I expected. The professionalism and the amount of information were excellent. I would strongly recommend their services to others and will be a returning customer myself." Jerry Behar - Amherst, New York
Many people spend tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars developing their new product or company in a "vacuum" - without spending a dime on marketing research. Marketdata consultants have been advising small businesses and start-ups of all kinds for 30 years. Marketdata’s strength lies in taking the emotion and personal feelings out of the equation and providing an unbiased analysis of the realistic potential.
We’ll play "devil’s advocate" with your business plan (all information submitted will be kept totally confidential, and we put that in writing) - showing you flaws and weaknesses, or incorrect assumptions. We know the sales growth and average sales per store, franchise, etc., for hundreds of industries. We know the right target markets, and how to best reach them. We know the proper advertising channels for your product, and low-cost promotional methods to conserve cash.
We’ll give all this to you BEFORE you present your business plan to the bank, angel investor, or venture capitalist, or before you purchase a franchise. We will "beef up" your business plan with objective statistics and data from government and trade association sources.
For one flat fee of $750 (paid in advance by charging to a major credit card) this is what Marketdata will provide for you...
Don’t waste months of time and lots of money developing a flawed business plan. Let an objective, experienced party "kick the tires" first so you have the best chance of success! Will your lawyer or other consultant give you all this for $750? Call us today.