8903 Regents Park Drive, Suite 120, Tampa, FL 33647
Phone: 813-907-9090 Fax: 813-907-3606
Custom Market Research Services & Consulting
Sometimes, our market studies, while comprehensive, don't get into the detail you need for your particular market niche, city or region. Sometimes, you have a NEW product or service that's untested, yet you need to estimate market potential. This is where we can be your marketing consultant, drawing upon 30 years experience in a wide variety of industries. All information is kept totally confidential and we'll sign your non-disclosure agreement. We've helped many companies and entrepreneurs get started.
This on-demand service is for those who need very specialized information, generally not covered or beyond the scope of our off-the-shelf national market studies. The service costs $100-150 per research hour (plus any printing, postage, other admin. expenses) and we submit a FREE project proposal to you after you tell us exactly what you need, your time and budget constraints. Most projects require 2-4 weeks to complete.
We'll perform customized mail surveys (and work with you to design the questionnaire), or phone surveys. We do database searches and can obtain competitor literature for you. References from satisfied clients are available. There's very little business/market/competitor information that we can't find.
Teleconference calls with President, John S. LaRosa, BS, MBA - $250 per hour
In-person Consulting by John LaRosa - $2,500 per day, plus travel and lodging expenses.
Call us. How can we help you? 813-907-9090.
New Business Analysis Service
"The services Marketdata provided went far beyond what I expected. The professionalism and the amount of information were excellent. I would strongly recommend their services to others and will be a returning customer myself." Jerry Behar - Amherst, New York
Many people spend tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars developing their new product or company in a "vacuum" - without spending a dime on marketing research. Marketdata consultants have been advising small businesses and start-ups of all kinds for 30 years. Marketdata’s strength lies in taking the emotion and personal feelings out of the equation and providing an unbiased analysis of the realistic potential.
We’ll play "devil’s advocate" with your business plan (all information submitted will be kept totally confidential, and we put that in writing) - showing you flaws and weaknesses, or incorrect assumptions. We know the sales growth and average sales per store, franchise, etc., for hundreds of industries. We know the right target markets, and how to best reach them. We know the proper advertising channels for your product, and low-cost promotional methods to conserve cash.
We’ll give all this to you BEFORE you present your business plan to the bank, angel investor, or venture capitalist, or before you purchase a franchise. We will "beef up" your business plan with objective statistics and data from government and trade association sources.
For one flat fee of $750 (paid in advance by charging to a major credit card) this is what Marketdata will provide for you...
- Analyze/review your business plan, product or program - with written observations and comments.
- Perform market research and provide statistics and information to back up your claims, market potential forecasts, using existing Marketdata studies, trade groups, etc.
- Recommend the best marketing approach, channels, methods.
- 3 hours (180 minutes) of phone consultations, scheduled at your convenience in as many sessions as you like (Monday-Friday 10 am-5:30 pm EST). Phone consulting with Marketdata’s President, John LaRosa (author of 80+ market studies, MBA, consultant and speaker). This is especially useful for holding teleconferences where you, your ad agency or PR firm and others all get together for brainstorming and question & answer sessions.
- An "Executive Overview" (15-40 pages) from one of our studies, if it pertains to the business you are starting (see list of available Industry Overviews on our website).
- Your industry’s typical income statement & balance sheet, profit %, if available.
Don’t waste months of time and lots of money developing a flawed business plan. Let an objective, experienced party "kick the tires" first so you have the best chance of success! Will your lawyer or other consultant give you all this for $750? Call us today.